gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-14-2018, 07:51 PM

It seemed he too had some disappointment in her departure though he didn't act like he really noticed. In honesty he didn't have a clue at the type of relationship that was forming between Torin and her. He had been fairly busy with his own romance with Stardust to take the time to notice, but at least he was able to see that her time here in Lirim was a simple ghost. Someone in the pack at least had spent time with her and showed her what it had been like to live in a different pack. He was hoping though that someone would have been able to convince her to stay.

He looked to the younger male's face as he tried to figure out how long it would take. It didn't sound like he knew exactly, so Frost would just have to prepare himself for at least maybe a month? He would prepare himself for longer, but he would at least give him a month. He hoped that there would be no problems and that they would enjoy the trip.

"You're right, it has been a while since we did any pack visits. I'll keep the pack standing until you return," he said giving him a light smile. "Although I'm getting to old for this."

He was half joking, but Frost knew Torin was ready to take the reins and he wanted to gauge the male's feelings towards moving up again.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0