Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-15-2018, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 04:49 PM by Yurei.)

Yurei
A friend? No, I dont know the meaning of that word.

With her heart about to explode, a wolf came to her. It was pretty similar to herself. With fur as snow and emerald eyes like her´s, it was pretty curious to see someone so alike. But however, she felt too scared to say a word but she was still trying to look normal and not the coward she was behaving as. "Yurei...Yurei is my name..."  Introduced herself with a shivering voice. Her tail was placed between her legs and flattened ears against the back of her skull.

"Sorry for acting like this...is just that... I am not good at socializing..."  She explained herself as looks around. So, what brings you all the way out here? She didn't know how to answer that as the sudden encounter made her forget her reasons for being here. "Well...I...I was exploring...I guess..."  Said as tried her best to keep control of her nerves. "And you?... Do you live here?..." Asked a bit calmed.  "Another reason is that I was looking for a place to stay for the night...And maybe in the morning start looking for a forever home..."  Another reason flew from her lips to Bael. "Do you have a place?... " Asked.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks. | Your words

Ria.P
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.