ardent

Great big changes!

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2018, 06:17 PM

Anxiety seemed to radiate off of the wolf whom now introduced herself as Yurei, it was quite ironic how much the duo seemed to match in appearance, at most Baelfire had a few pounds on the female. Noting how her ears now plastered against her head, B simply tilted hers at an angle. Did she seem scary? She wasn't meaning to be. "Yurei, what a lovely name." When she spoke of her lack of desire to socialize with others, Baelfire couldn't say that she didn't understand where she was coming from. She herself preferred to practice healing alone, interacting with others only to provide assistance when needed, otherwise she was a loner. "You don't have to apologize to me for being antisocial, haha, I normally am myself. Although I'm in a pretty fair mood today."

"And you, do you live here?" Baelfire's ears rotated forwards when she asked her of her home, she couldn't say she would mind having some company. But sadly, her home was quite a ways from here. If she would be up to the journey, she could certainly come stay with her. Perhaps for even more than a night. "I stay outside of the pack known as Lirim, they're very accepting though. If you'd be up for the journey, you could certainly stay with me. I won't turn away anyone." Briefly she found herself hoping that she would accept her offer of residency, she would fit well into Lirim as well. They could potentially make quite the pair.

"Speech" Walk. "You." 'Think.'