Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-16-2018, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 08:36 PM by Khepri. Edit Reason: Forgot to add something )
Khepri
Female|Pup|Loner

|Order|
  • Long lost who? Khepri's mother and father are both dead, but it would be nice for her to meet a long-lost sibling or even cousin, aunt, uncle, and etc. I do not really have her history planned out because I am hoping that she eventually meets a family member. I am willing to plot anything with this. c:
  • Partner-In-Crime I would really like to find a close friend for Blue. Ideally, I would like it to be somebody that she could get into trouble with and just be herself around. I am not looking for anything dramatic and I am hoping that they would have a long-lasting bond. I think Khepri deserves to have at least one stable thing in her life. :p
  • Mentor Somebody who would be willing to take Blue underneath their wings. She has a lot of learning to do and is a handful in her own way so it would definitely have to be somebody with patience.

|Chaos|
  • Bad Boy So, I really love the idea of her meeting a manipulative and chaotic Casanova. He can either be her age or older. He doesn't even have to necessarily like her, but she is so taken with him and he will use that to his advantage. To be honest, if she does go down this route I definitely want her to leave the relationship scarred emotionally and possibly even physically... I would want her to have a dark experience and because she is so young, she is pretty impressionable. At the end of things I just don't want my baby girl to end up dead, please. ;-; Side Note: He would have to be somebody who has more experience or at least is perceived that way by Khepri.
  • Cool Crowd A group of friends that she comes across and they steer her more in the wrong direction. She would eventually end up leaving them, but not without a few scars. Once again, I just don't want my girl to end up dead. x.x

|Ultimately|
  • Eventually I would like her to end up in a neutral or good-leaning pack by the time she reaches 2-3 years old. However, I would really like it if somebody could help give her some sort of chaotic history before she gets there. I have toyed with the idea of her getting involved with a more rigid, harsh pack and then escaping when she is a little bit older. I just don't know if that would be too risky on her part. x.x I would like her to live to a ripe old age.

I am pretty lenient with these plots and I am also willing to do a mixture of them. I understand that our characters would have to have chemistry first, so we can always RP it out for a week or two before we decide to go down that road. :) I am also flexible with how things play out so if you think of any fun scenes then I am always down! I just want to get her involved with others and bring some flavor into her routine life. (;
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]