ardent

What a wolf!

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2018, 09:05 PM

When Frostbite asked her to tell him about herself she found a big pause coming on, what all was there to know? She had traveled from place to place since leaving her homeland at the early age of one year, how exactly had she found herself on Boreas? Her ears fell against her head as she shifted her weight slightly on her feet, her green eyes falling on her now Alpha.

"Well, there's not much to know about me really. I'm from a far off kingdom to the north of Boreas, It's horribly cold there. My parent's still rule their kingdom, however, I wanted a different life. I was with a gypsy band for quite awhile, but I wanted more from life. In my time here I've found an interesting person or two." When he asked her if he had been studying herbs long, she was pleasantly able to answer. "I was groomed to know herbs from an early age, I know nothing of hunting or fighting, so when it comes to that I will be useless. I would say I have a moderate knowledge of herbs."

Her ears fell forwards as her green eyes met the male's red ones, she stared intently, never breaking focus. She was eager to find out of her membership, she assumed she was accepted but she wanted to be certain.

"Speech" Walk. "You." 'Think.'