Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-16-2018, 10:24 PM
Asena I read over Daemon and Lucifer's profiles and I think that Daemon might be better suited, of course, things may be different once we start role playing. But he seems the type that she would be easily manipulated by and I think that he could bring out the darkness in her heart. He is also pretty and has two other females, so as Khepri gets older and starts to like him she will definitely get jealous and try to vy for his attention as well as becoming aggressive towards any "threat". x.x In the end, she will end up running away or attempting to at least. Whether or not Daemon tracks her is entirely up to you.

Bluetick I actually really love the idea of her meeting Branch and I do have an idea in mind. I would like her to come across him first and have him mentor her for a few months. But then she ends up being separated from him somehow and goes down her dark path. When she sees the light a few years later she may decide to seek him out again. Either way, I do want her first impression of life to be a good one because that is what will keep her sane when she does end up in her living hell.

Lazuli I think it would be fun to have her and Pyrrhic cross paths. ^-^ I don't know when, probably before she is under Branch's mentorship or even during. I could have her sneak away to cause trouble with Pyrrhic. Regardless, we could definitely work something out with the timelines and etc.

Thanks for showing interest! I will PM you guys individually too. c: Once Khepri is fully approved then the threading can begin. >:D
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]