Fel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-17-2018, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 03:37 PM by Fel.)

Aurry eyes her cautiously, and Fel had to fight the urge to grin. Ok, so there was that one time where she had tricked Aurry into sniffing something terrible, but that was play and this was serious. Her brother just had to know the difference. She beamed when her brother got it right away, and gave a vigorous, excited nod. “Yeah!” she had been a little bit worried she was mixing up her scents, but if her brother got it too, then she had to be getting this right.

He was following her train of thoughts, voicing them outloud as he pointed out how proud their parents would be. She gave her tail an excited wiggle as they hunted through the undergrowth. Finding the deer was much easier then she had expected. They were natural hunters, Fel and her brother, and this was the proof!

When Aurry doubted the size, Fel stuck her tongue out at him. She had found this deer, and she took offense to his size remarks. But that was all the retaliation she gave. She might have pounced him any other day, but for now there were more exciting things to pounce. Her brother took one side, and she took another, edging closer. She kept her butt in the air, forgetting how she was supposed to bring it down, and she hadn’t yet glanced Aurry’s way to see how he was doing things. At least, not until he spoke her name. She glanced up at him briefly, hair going on end as she froze, and did a double take. “Uhh.. Aurry…” she whispered back. “On my mark, run right.” She whispered furiously at him. Right was towards her, left was where she was going to make their enemy run! She coiled her hind legs, fear jolting through her stomach, but she ignored it. “MARK!” she howled, as she ran directly at the deer

"Speech"

[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.