size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-17-2018, 05:16 PM

Yurei
A friend? No, I dont know the meaning of that word.

Yurei started to feel a bit more comfortable around Bael, she didn't seem dangerous or mean so, for now, she will trust in her. She just hoped she wasn't making a big mistake. She did not want to find herself in a painful situation again. It gave her a weird sensation as Bel said: Yurei, what a lovely name. For her and many people she had met, it didn't have anything important. It meant Ghost, just like her common nickname. "Well, I am also known  as Ghost, due to my appearance and solitary behavior." She said looking into the female´s eyes. It surprised her when Baelfire said she was antisocial too, well she felt a bit happy about not being the only one. But being a solitary soul didn't bother her being alone was she knew. Being by herself was something she knew very well as since a young age she had to do so.

"A pack?...Oh..." She heard they were welcoming, but at this point, she didn't know if she should trust them. Last time she went to an "Accepting" pack she ended up kicked for no reason. And would it be worthy enough to find the risk of suffering it again? Would this have a good ending? Or like before it would be a whole mess? She knew there was only one way to know. Going there. "Oh, well I haven't been in a pack in my life...Lats time I tried I wasn't accepted..." She admitted as lowers her ears a bit. "But I might follow you...Just dont leave me behind..." Said looking away.

Turns back at her. "And how far is it? I am new to these lands so I don't have any idea of where we are..." Said a lot more relaxed. Her ears went back to a normal position.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks. | Your words

Ria.P
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.