ardent

It's a revolution, I suppose

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 10:08 PM

She wasn't anything unique, her pelt a shade lighter than his sister's, but he had to admit that the russet markings along her legs and face did give her a rather exotic look, not to mention her stunning emerald eyes. Surely a welcomed change from Cataleya's silvery pelt and bright coral gaze. She didn't run away, nor look frightened at his approach. It actually looked like she was rather pleased to see him, if not surprised. He expected as much. There weren't too many wolves out there who could rival his size and strength, surely he had to somewhat of a sight to behold to the smaller female. A cocky grin spread across his pale lips as he watched her, plume swinging idly between his hocks, wondering if she would approach him or if he would have to approach her.

Well, I certainly wouldn't turn it away. It's awfully lonely out here by myself. Her voice had a silky quality to it that told him that she was clear about what his intention were. Good girl, catching on quickly. Maybe he would go easy on her. The thought made him chuckle to himself, cyan gaze intent on her figure as she closed the gap between them, though not enough that they were within touching distance. I'm Euphrosyne, but please feel free to call Euph. Or Syne. Or pretty much anything other than Euphrosyne. Deyman stepped forward, closing the final gap between them as he stood before her, crown tipping down as he gaze down towards her, the cocky grin still plastered to his fa?ade. Well don't worry you're pretty little head, I'm here to fix your loneliness. His voice was a deep rumbling bass, seductive in nature, a husky whisper meant to ignite flames within her core, similar to the ones that were licking at the spot between his thighs, igniting an inner fire that burned within his cyan gems.

Talk like this