gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
09-18-2018, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:02 PM by Célestin.)

The boy honestly wasn't sure if he could remember seeing much of the woman before him, maybe at a pack meeting? Not that it mattered much to Célestin, she smelled of home enough for him to be sure he was more than safe to approach her. She returned his friendly greeting and he bound forwards slightly, not so much as to intrude on her space but mostly to close the distance. "Hiya!" he barked happily.

He ran a quick glance over her, there was maybe something a bit familiar about her but he wasn't entirely sure what it was or even if his mind was playing tricks on him. He shrugged and figured a proper introduction was probably best.

"I'm Célestin Adravendi." He spoke his name evenly, there was no real ego behind it even knowing he was directly related to one of the leaders of the pack, though he clearly was also unaware that the wolf before him was even more closely related to his uncle. The young wolf cocked his head to the side. "Whatcha doing?"

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3