gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-18-2018, 08:32 PM

Squeezing her eyes closed beneath her paw she tried to force herself to relax, knowing that if she remained tensed up her headache would get a lot worse. When she had started to get herself fully relaxed a low voice of a female spoke at the entrance of the den. She had spoke low enough that it didn't bother her head further. Uncurling herself slowly, she peeked out from under her paw to try and get a look at the women as she came into the den. Zin remained calm hoping that this was the healer that had been tending to her. When she claimed that she had something that should help Zin's tail gave two strong thumps against the ground. Relieved that she would get relief.

"Good! This headache just came back again," she explained quietly.

She tried to watch what the women was doing to the herb, curious at how she would prepare it and how it would be used. Did Zin have to eat it or could it simply be applied to her head? Although she never grew fond of healing, she was still curious about it. Then her attention was brought back to the women as she spoke. Zin's ears flattened slightly, but she wasn't talking to Typhon right now and felt a little more comfortable allowing her doubts to shine through.

"Me too...... I'm really hoping everyone is found," she said.

"Zinnia Talk", & 'Zinnia Think"