gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-02-2018, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:51 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin couldn't say for certain if this was the farthest he'd been from Lirim, he had gone east the last time he'd wandered far from the pack and this time he had headed out mostly northwards... he'd also been a pup the last time so his sense of distance had changed. What he could say was that he'd gotten out of the desert much faster the first time. Here the heat and the sand seemed to cling desperately to everything, as if the increasing greenery were actually unwelcome intruders that the desert was beating back.

Finally though it seemed he'd happened upon an area where the grass had won, the lushness almost reminding him of home, though there was a noticeable lack of trees or shrubbery, no flowing water to nourish the surprisingly verdant plain... he was left to wonder how it managed to stay so green during the hot winter months.

Also of note... it seemed he wasn't alone. The great open space meant he was clearly visible from almost any angle... as was the other wolf that happened to be here right at this moment. Célestin gave a bark, a loud greeting just in case the other wolf had yet to notice him, his tail held high but not dominant, beating the air in a friendly wag.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3