gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-20-2018, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2018, 12:38 AM by Avalon.)
OOC Name: Dragon
Which Adopt?: Mars
Name: Mars :P
Design:

Appearance: A giant among giants, Mars rises to a towering 45" and is well muscled and hefty. He definitely has a warriors physique, battle-scarred and intimidating. His fur burns like hot coals, a mixture of burnt umber and rusted red envelops his frame. Darker markings are strewn across his body, but the more prominent of these are the tiger stripes that line themselves across his body. That's not what grabs the attention of others, however. Fire burns across his pelt in an intricate manner, making him appear as if he were constantly on fire. The fire markings ripple across his frame like windswept flames and they seem to dance when he's in his prime element.
Personality: Site minimum.
Alignment
History: I leave big gaps on purpose - I wanna see how creative you guys can be when I give you some freedom! What did Ig's brother frame him for? Does Eira actually like Mars? Does Mars miss Eira? Whoever you apply for, tell me a bit about how things turned out the way they did for that char, and maybe fill in some more of their past.
RP Sample: 100 word min, but I encourage more for you to get a feel for the char.
Plots: What are you planning with this character? Give me plot ideas, new and/or stemming from their history with the other chars.
Goals: What would you like to have them accomplish? Some of these guys have strong personalities, so I'd hope quite a bit!

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!