Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
09-21-2018, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 01:43 AM by Proserpina.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A vaguely familiar yet at the same time not so familiar call sounded for the pups of the pack. Ina was nearby, quietly watching her cousins family do their thing. She had been invited to stay with them and hang around them now, but she was somewhat hesitant. She didn't really get to indulge in her childhood like these pups all because she spent that time wondering why her mom had up and left her. But she decided shortly after the meeting that it didn't matter. She resented her mother, and should she see her, then she'd punish her. At least, she told herself that's what the Fallen God wanted from her. To hurt those that hurt her and show them how strong she could be. Tentatively, the yearling girl approached Apollo with a small wag of her tail, dipping her head in a greeting towards the older male. "Is it okay if I join?" She didn't know what Apollo was planning, but at the very least she could sit and watch if it turned out to be exclusively for the pups.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speech"

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!