Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-08-2013, 10:56 PM

What a presumptuous man this was, assuming she had come across many with his intentions. Oh, she took no offense to him. She was hardly the woman to find something offensive, instead she cackled slightly. Rather, she preened, as if such a compliment built her up, as if it buttered her up more when she had already decided to let him take her. ?Perhaps, shall you punish me if that is the case?" she teased. What sort of brute would he be? Rough, controlling, dominating? Would he be gentle? Medusa was not certain, but she was intent to find out. She moved as he approached, hoping to circle around him, close enough so that her long midnight-colored pelt would brush against his lighter pelt, a contented noise rumbling in her chest.
He spoke such lovely things to her, attempting to perhaps pull her under him with what he thought was a silver tongue. Sweet nothings were not needed; the serpent knew that they both desired an intimate encounter. It was simply a matter of how long they would hold out, how long they would try to tease each other. ?Are you quite certain?" she inquired, hoping to stop her movements to his right, so that they would be parallel and facing the same direction. She leaned upwards, the height difference making it difficult for her to press her lips to the outer shell of his ear.
?I bet you say that to all the girls," she whispered hotly, wishing to press firmly into his side before trying to step away, hoping to walk forwards and away from the male, as if she felt like leaving. She wanted to see what he would do, if he would try to stop her with words or force or both.