Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
09-22-2018, 07:34 PM

Ara had never been a terribly good judge of character, but then again... she had little reason to be. She was a healer at heart, and she was indiscriminate in who she offered her services to. Anyone who needed her help would receive it, and she wouldn't ask questions - unless they were someone who had personally harmed her family, she cared little about the type of wolf they were. The current stranger she was approaching was no exception. If she happened to require help of some sort (she didn't look hurt, but Ara knew as well as any that not all ailments were noticeable, or even physical), she would gladly aid her. Justice's slight discomfort didn't go unnoticed, though Ara deduced she perhaps just hadn't expected to be approached out here. Her smile only wilted slightly, though her kindness was worn plainly in that simple expression on her white-flecked muzzle.

Noting the way the female's gaze shifted to the bag at her side, she almost expected either a question about it, but instead Justice was probing for information in a more subtle and conversational way. She nodded slowly, though her slow manner of speaking increased suddenly, fueled by the chance that this stranger might be someone with similar interests. "It's the perfect day for it, really," she agreed readily, casting a brief glance away from Justice and to their surroundings. The grasses were tall, nearly up to her belly in spots, and the aroma of wildflowers and various herbs seemed to be assaulting her from all sides. "This summer in general has been proving to be one of the better ones I've seen. For herb collecting, I mean," Ara clarified quickly. It'd been a long while since she'd been able to properly collect herbs like she had been, and now that she had a proper place to store them - and attempt to plant ones that were especially rare - she found a renewed sense of purpose regarding her craft. "Are you a healer yourself?"