PLAYING DRUMS WITH A BLEACHED BONE

Tyberius

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 11:31 PM

TYBERIUS.

Medusa had asked what he could do, along with the other wolves present. He chose to remain silent, calculating his chances of being accepted into the pack, comparing his skills with those of the others. An assassin, a navigator, a whore... wait, a whore? That's certainly what it sounded like her services entailed, and if he were a sexual wolf, that might have drawn him to her. The female in question didn't seem like she'd be interested in his gender anyway, not with the way her eyes roved over the alpha. The others were not swayed by the female's departure and continued their round off. An advisor, a healer... all boring. Most importantly, none were his own specialty. Being the only spy so far and one of the only males, he felt that his chances for becoming one with the pack were high despite his missing leg.

When the others had fallen silent, he spoke up. "I am a spy, talented in the ways of deception and lies. Faithful to my own pack and to any allies it may have, but for the others, not so much." There were lies sliding into his speech even now but his body language and tone of voice would not betray him. They never had before and hopefully would not now, as he stood before a potential alpha. "I may not be skilled at hunting but I can uncover the secrets of your enemies and help you bring them crashing to their knees." This would probably get the female's attention. Tyberius meant Newt's army in particular, should it come to rise.

Maybe a message or two would get scrambled on the way. Maybe it wouldn't. He could only hope that Medusa would put enough trust in him to let him in.

TAG: none. WORDS: 297 NOTES: none.