gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-25-2018, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 05:10 AM by Shaye I.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was still a brand new concept to the female that leadership was within her grasp. Bass especially had always raised her to think big, but somehow ownership of Abaven had never even crossed her mind. Now that it was here she was determined to make it work. She had so much to plan and do and consider that ideas where crawling out of her ears. She needed to make her way to the battlefield and recruit wolves. A pack didnt thrive on goodwill and hope alone. It needed pack mates and structure.

She also needed to add to their medical supplies, find hunting grounds, and build alliances with packs. She was only one wolf but she was determined to do everything as efficiently and properly as she could. First came alliances. She could keep an eye out for wolves to recruit all the way.

A tradition her father had once mentioned, was beginning trade or alliance negotiations with a gift. It had to be something exotic and rare, or interesting and practical. She was instead mixing it up and going for something exotic and practical... she just hoped she had the right idea.

She took a jar from Aunt Rhys old dead. It had once stored honey, and still had a slight sweet tang to it. She tried not to think of her Auntie too hard, if she stopped and mourned every wolf she had lost she would never get up and get going again.

Jar I'm hand, existing honey trace as bait, she made her way to firefly lake in the late evenings to set her plan in motion. Arriving by the lake side, she would open the jar, lay it on the earth, and sit back to wait and watch.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.