size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-25-2018, 02:26 PM

Becoming a pack leader hadn’t been on her agenda when she had returned to the lands of her birth. The reason this had come about still set an ache in her chest, and longing in her heart. Sparrow was another loss for the silver-marked girl, another blow, and one she felt keenly.

She threw herself into the business of reviving a pack, because it was both the easiest way to bury her loss, and the only thing she could do if she wanted to see this pack thriving. Of course, she realised pretty quickly that she couldn’t do this alone. She had sent her little blue Tree Swallow - Feather, out to the island of Inu, and waited by the borders of.. her pack for the little bird, and Vail, to return.

Her sister was going to be astonished, and Shaye was a little uncertain what her reaction was going to be. Hey Vail - So I went to see if any of our family still lived, and accidently inherited our family's pack yup, Vail was in for a shock.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.