Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-25-2018, 03:18 PM
Solor kept a comfortable distance as they drew more near, though she would have been thankful for a comforting touch such actions would have been inappropriate. They still hadn't made any kind of confessions or vocalized what they were to one another. Though Vail felt more solidified in her feelings for him with each passing day she has yet to utter the words "I love you." She could feel them coming, but the moment had not yet been right. 

Shaye took no time in explaining herself, revealing that she has found even less than they has both originally hoped. Vail knew herself foolish for hoping, but she couldn't help herself either. The news that Sparrow had passed was hard on the pink tinged she wolf, but such revelation would not overcome Shaye's next words. She was taking over Abaven. 

Surprise was written all over Vail's face as she jumped slightly with surprise. "Of.. Of course." She allowed herself to say before looking back towards Solor, suddenly worried that he might take off after being confronted with joining a pack. Not that those doubts were founded in any kind of fact. Deep down she knew he would follow her to the ends of the earth, but he nerves got the better of her. "You're going to be alpha of our family's pack. the statement might have been a question but Shaye seemed confident in her decision. A safe place with stability. She would never have to learn a new home again. "Shaye, I don't even know what to say." there was congratulations in her voice all the same as surprise.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]