size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-25-2018, 07:15 PM

Vails opinion was very important to her, and she watched her sister carefully as she told her what had happened. She saw the sadness when she spoke of Sparrow. They hadn’t been close to their cousans for a long time, and now they would never get the chance to. She let that roll in her stomach a moment, before forcing herself to push it aside. She was an Alpha now, she had to deal with her responsibilities.

“Yes” Shaye clarified when Vail said it back to her, not that Vail spoke it like a question. “It’s not going to be easy Vail, but maybe this is our future.” they could make this work, bring back something they had lost, make a new start to their lives with this.

As she spoke to Vail, Solor stepped over the pack lines, giving her a shrug as he moved further in. “Your both considered part of the ranks now” she clarified, before Solor moved further into the pack to give the two sisters some privacy to speak.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.