ardent

close to the top

Eos

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 12:45 AM

And so he would engage his mind in the splendours of prying, expressing a sudden interest in her morals and her opinions. A part of the youthful fae wanted to be surprised, to scowl with distaste and push the male from her mind, though the abundance of his kind were making such actions far too tiring; almost every soul she crossed paths with seemed intent on digging about her essence, asking her fickle questions regarding why she behaved the way she did. It should not have been in their interest, as what they did with their lives were of no interest to her. Eos was but a nascent blossom amongst a grassland of billions of others, what made her of such significance to society and their imprudence? ?Smiling is but the expression of a feeble emotion, I feel no joy for the mere air I breathe, male. When accomplishments are made, even then it is in my expectation for them to occur, I do not give gratitude to anything other than the hard work and determination that got me there,? lyrics would pause, a sigh of unnecessary efforts trailing from glossy lips as the banshee?s gaze wavered from the beasts gaze to his paws and back again, ?I don?t care for openly sharing my sentiment to foreigners, let alone observing such feeble exhibitions, it is simply not of my concern.? Haunches would raise as the babe concluded, tail swaying as if attempting to rediscover some form of comfort. If he were so intent on quarrelling, the russet lady would be hasty to move on. She had no fortitude for such outspoken characters.