gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-26-2018, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018, 03:43 PM by Rhythm.)
You guys are awesome! Since we have had some interest I'm going to go ahead and put up an application! I still can't guarantee I will be able to do any designs (even though I would love to!) So I will welcome you to provide your own. 

Right now I figure there's a couple ways these pups could go- taken away from their mother and barely knowing her or them being slave babies themselves. I would love them to want to have a relationship with her but I can also see them potentially being pretty salty about her and Rhyme having escaped with out them. Or with them! I've been pretty vague about the escape so maybe they ended up tagging along as well. 

So onto the good stuff!

Code:
<b>Name:</b> could have a themed Destruxtion name or take the name of the Slaver father
<b>Age:</b> Rhythm is pretty old so none of them would be younger than 2
<b>Appearance:</b> how big, what they look like.. If you just have an image ref that is a okay with me. 
<b>Personality:</b> who will they be?
<b>Activity:</b> how active can you try to be with this character?
<b>Plots:</b> How did they escape the Slavers? What kind of relationship do they have with Rhythm and Rhyme is any?</b>
<b>Other:</b> anything I missed? Let me know if you have any other big ideas!

Thanks for all your interest guys! No time limit on these ^^ look forward to threading with you!

Almost forgot! If Valentine gets his way the slavers are in for a rood awakening and babies could be rescued via raid!

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads