size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-26-2018, 08:08 PM
Today had been a good, productive day. She had found members and Destructions both. Her family would always be welcome with the borders of Abaven, and welcome as permanent members, doubly so.

She lingered a little longer at the battlefield to finish off business, before making her first appointment of the day. She reached Abavens borders and had only a short time to grab a snack, before Rhyme was calling for her. Swallowing the last mouthful of fish - mindless of the small bones, she would step away from the Rapids.

Rhythm had taught her to fish, so long ago, but the memory of her Auntie no longer came with a pang of sadness. She lived! And she was within Shayes reach to see her again.
Reaching her borders she would find that Rhyme was alone, but no matter. She would have time for a reunion later.

" Cousin" she greeted him warmly, taking a seat at her borders. It didnt pass her notice that he had waited cautiously on the other side of the scent markers. His manners did him credit, but she was still quick to clear the air. "I welcome you as a full member of Abaven, Rhyme. Walk with me, and tell me where you see your future going within this pack."
So saying, she picked herself up again and began to walk further into Abaven.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.