size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-26-2018, 08:15 PM
Vail crossed the borders, and that seemed like a deciding moment to Shaye. They had been through a lot together, and it was clear that Vail was going to continue that tradition - to stand at her side. Her tail gave a light wag behind her, a sign of her joy at Vails agreement.

Shaye returned the affectionate nuzzle "your support means a lot to me, Vail." She let out her breath in something close to a thoughtful sigh. "We have our work cut out for us, you know. This lack is dying, we need to renew the scents at its lackluster borders. We need to Shepard in wolves and show them that there is a home here for those that want it. This pack needs life, Vail." And it was going to be a long journey.

But she wasnt doing it alone. They may have lost a lot, in family and friends, but Abaven lived on. She began to walk, her and Vail stepping in unison through the terratory they now owned. "We need a checklist, and a beginning. Somewhere to start."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.