gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-26-2018, 08:24 PM

He smiled lightly at her reply, glad that she felt it was a pleasure to meet him. It wasn't often he got this nice type of interaction with someone. It was odd, but it seemed that there wasn't many wolves that passed around his normal haunts. You would think there would be plenty, but maybe he just wasn't in the right area. It was really relieving to have this type of interaction. He was a social creature, being raised with so many others around him that the lack of social interaction was a downer for him.

He would throw himself into something to do to try and keep himself upbeat, but it was difficult at times. So he was grateful for meeting this female and getting to have a nice conversation. He nodded with another smile as she thanked him on the words about her father. It was truly his opinion, the little stuff is what mattered the most even if it was far from perfect.

She made movement drawing himself from his thoughts looking back at him with those pretty and bright lavender eyes. Her smile was contagious and made his own smile grace his lips once again.

"I live south east from here in a territory called Weeping woods, during the day I frequently travel out to hunt for things, track prey, and gather some herbs so I guess you would consider it a bit of both," he replied. "And you? Do you live around here?"

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'