gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG2
09-27-2018, 08:16 AM
For a long moment Novel wondered if Ara would even speak with her, she watched as she closed her eyes and heaved a sigh before those two simple words fell from her lips. Two words Novel never expected to hear or thought she deserved to hear, but there they were. "It's okay, Novel couldn't help but shake her head, no it would never be 'okay' she had abandoned her mate and her child. Ara might forgive her but Novel knew she was going to carry the guilt with her until the day she died. She wouldn't linger on those thoughts though. The time lost was gone and she could do nothing about that, but they were here now in this moment and as Ara drew more near Novel felt her own heart soar. The feeling had only been echoed in recent memory with the birth of Psalm's children. Their grand children.

Novel felt herself relax into Ara's touch, though she still was sure the woman might disaqppear at any moment. She didn't deserve the affectionate touch but she took it greedily and returned her own. She pushed her nose into Ara's sweet fur and let herself get lost in her familiar scent. Like two pieces of a puzzle she felt herself fit into the woman's touch like she had never left. "I can never make up the time we've lost." She whispered, resigned to her fate. "But I'm so glad I've found you again." Her voice was almost a whine. "Psalm sends his love, along with our new grandchildren." She couldn't think of what else to say, she could repeat her apology ten million times and it would still not be enough.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]