gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
09-27-2018, 11:42 AM
I started rp back when I was like.... 11, maybe 10? I'm not sure. But I somehow found an rp board through this site that listed horse games or something and that was how I started writing four sentence posts and abandoning all my threads :'D After that my friend and I made several small sites that never went very far, but one of them was where I first made Caelum. I don't quite recall the order of things after that because my brain is much but places I went after that included Wild Horse State, Avarice, Archaic, and Deadzone.
Deadzone was later shut down when the owner couldn't keep up with running a site, but eventually she decided to hand it to me and another player. So we ran it for a good few months and things went pretty well. It was renamed Silence and I even brought on a friend as a mod so we had more help. Later though my fellow admin started making a lot of changes without bothering to notify me, and even moved the site to a new location without asking. After that I might have bounced around and later took a break from Rp.
Next I think I'd joined Vindico for a bit before it later shut down too. Then Blue invited me to join Ardent and here I remain!
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!