size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
09-27-2018, 02:00 PM
Neat question!!

I started roleplaying on Neopets back in... I'll say 2001-ish! I created my first character Bronze there as a pup and played him on and off through his life for the next 16 years, lol. Literally grew up with him. From there I messed around on some Geocities sites (super old school chat style wolf roleplays) and dabbled around on Avidgamers as well for a bit. I mostly stuck to wolf stuff, but branched out to do more realistic things then and even some fandoms (Harry Potter and Redwall, lol).

I took a pretty extended break from roleplaying entirely, probably from 2006-2010 during high school and a bit after. Got bored at college between classes and ended up on an old site called Zarnaveyd. I think I ended up becoming staff on there, and we eventually moved to a new site with a crazy interesting plot that I still love to this day called Ire (featuring mutated wolves who had been bred by humans and were contained within a big compound who eventually dug their way out, versus the mainland wolves!). That site died out fairly soon after opening and I played on another called Without a Sound briefly, and think I almost got set up on another called Amaranthe.

Took another lil hiatus, found my way here in Feb 2013, and somehow never left and the site got thrust upon me :P <3