size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-28-2018, 03:25 AM
It was hard not to look at Rhyme and think of Rhythm. Her cousin had said little about where they had been over the years and what they had gone through. Nor did he say where Rhythm was now - only that she was alive, and would be interested in seeing her niece. She wouldn't let herself be sidetracked by her thoughts of family. She had asked Rhyme to meet her here to talk about his future within the pack, and his asparations here.

“A healer and a hunter both came to me after you left. A fighter would be what Abaven needs best now.” she would explain to him, as he told her he knew both fighting and healing. Of course he would, with Rhythm and Valentine as his parents.

When he did finally delve into his past, a growl would escape her lips. A slow, menacing sound, that was barely audible under her breath. She was more keen now then ever to see her Auntie, and ensure that she was alright. “Where is Rhythm?” she would ask of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.