gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
09-28-2018, 04:24 PM
Pausing, Cael was debating the best way to get around some rocks that were a bit too steep to find any good footholds on. She'd have to move sideways to the left a bit. The right was also too sheer for her liking. Carefully picking her way along, the girl moved steadily along her chosen route in pursuit of the top of these obstacles. Once her paws slipped as she tried to climb up a little too fast over a stone that was too smooth, but her tail flagged out for balance and her legs swiftly scrabbled for traction, catching herself before she could entirely lose her balance and roll back down.

A voice cut through her concentration, a cheery holler that drew her eyes to- woah, now this was different! She'd met someone colorful before, but this girl's pelt was on like, a whole other level. A bright smile swept onto her features immediately and Caelestis laughed, "Hah, glad I'm worth somethin'! I'm exploring, of course. I take it you came here looking for adventure too?" Cael shifted her paws, trying to find a slightly more stable way to stand. It'd be awkward if she went rolling down the hill now.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!