Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-28-2018, 10:38 PM

Already Vail felt her life changing for the better, she had her sister and.. Solor right beside her the whole way. She still wrestled with herself internally about what she wished to call him. Her friend.. No that wasn't quite right. Her mate? She didn't feel like they had spoken enough about their relationship, but she wasn't averse to the word either. Solor as her mate. The sentence had a great ring to it. Though she couldn't really think about him at the moment they followed his scent and she found herself distracted. Shaye was quick to bring her back to the present though and the younger girl giggled along.

Her older sister thought Vail offered a good idea too, see who wished to stay and see what they thought about the pack. Shaye also mentioned a garden, which particularly captured Vail's attention. Maybe find a nice den to share with Solor... Put a little garden outside of it. The possibilities before he were almost overwhelming. Would she also greet wolves at the border?

"Alpha responsibilities? Shaye are you sure?" She felt much weaker than she had in a long time. Shaye seemed to have immeasurable confidence in her sister, but Vail wasn't as sure of herself. "I.. Feel honored but.." her voice trailed off as her insecurities appeared from being buried for far too long. Would she be able to live up to her sister's expectations?
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]