size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-29-2018, 03:34 PM
Her thoughts where already scrambling over everything that needed to be done. The resources they needed - the most precious being wolves themselves, and the organising ahead of her. Having Vail here was already a load off her shoulders. She needed a wolf she knew well and trusted right now. One with whom she could share some of the responsibilities.

She was walking herself down some lines of thought, when Vail spoke. The uncertainty in her voice ripping Shaye back to the present immediately. She turned her head, looking at Vail’s milky-pale eyes. She might not be able to see Shaye’s regard, but she had no doubt that Vail would feel it. “Absolutely. Vail, there is no doubt in my mind. And… I need you” she admitted softly. Was her younger sister up to the task?

She could hear the insecurities in Vails voice, and sought to dispel them immediately. She closed the space between them, resting her muzzle on her sister’s check. “I know who you are, and what you are capable of. I have absolute trust in that. When I ask ‘Is this what you want, will you do this with me?’ I ask with no doubt of you in my mind. I ask because I need to know its what you want, too.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.