size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-29-2018, 03:42 PM
Her paths split for a moment. She had come here seeking family, and she had taken on the mantle of Alpha in a heartbeat - for her sister, for her family, for the pack that Bass had created. When she heard about what had happened to Rhyme and Rhythm, she felt the sudden and burning desire to be with them both. To know what had happened, and what she could do to set right the injustice. When Vail and Shaye had left, it had been by their own choice. What had happened to her Auntie and her Son had not been volintery at all.

“Valentine?” Shaye would ask, somewhat in surprise. She hadn’t thought about the man in a while. “I thought you said Imperium was gone. Did he rescue you?” that would not surprise her at all, and she felt both a tinge of jealousy and a great deal of approval for the man. Her younger self had wanted to spend every moment in Rhythm’s presence, feeling more akin to the healer then her warrior mother. She would have wanted to be in on the rescue, but she was just glad that they where both alright.

She shook her head a little, she digressed greatly but it was hard not to. ”There are a few different warrior ranks within Abaven. Most I would have start at the beginning, at Oleaster. Instead I will start you at Blackthron, because I need some wolves with responsibilities within my pack. If you prove yourself, you will rise quickly to Firethorn and be in charge of all warfare at my side, within Abaven.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.