gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-30-2018, 08:37 PM

He didn't move to much more before a sound captured his attention. The drumming sounds of paws coming towards him. They didn't sound like a large wolf, he turned his head to look in that direction. He didn't expect to see what was flying towards him, a pup! He came over and began to investigate the same stone he had been and Frost looked down to him, the burning question of where his parents were was threatening to surface. He couldn't say anything before the boy began to speak..... of Magic? Frost would openly admit something about this place felt entirely different, but magic?

He had never seen what Magic looked like or smelled like so he wasn't really sure if it was magic or not. The boy seemed sure that it was though and right now he didn't have any statement to argue against it. He also wanted to know if Frost knew it's secrets, which he didn't know at all. He was in question if all this was even reality let alone know any secrets of it. Turning to look back at the stone he gazed for a moment or so longer before looking back down to the boy.

"I'm sorry.... I do not know it's secrets, in fact I don't know to much about this place at all," he replied.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'