Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Their conversation grew serious as Saye reassured her sister of the confidence she held in her. Vail felt her cheeks flush with the praise. Though a spunky little thing Vail was more than humble. She accepted and returned her sister's affection, choosing to believe in the older girl. She could do this, they could do this. Abaven would flourish under their care, she had to believe it.

She couldn't refute what Shaye said, and nodded her head in agreement. She wouldn't let self doubt consume her any longer. There was no try only do, and that was exactly what Vail planned on. Her tiny pink laws followed after her sister, though she kept a much safer distance from the rapids. Shaye knew how to boost Vail's confidence and soon they spoke of the garden again. However even here Solor seemed to wedge his way into her mind by way of Shaye's words. Vail felt her cheeks grow hotter at the mention of him and being more directly confronted about their relationship. She decided to play dumb.

I don't know what you're talking about," she offered in her most innocent voice, followed by her most guilty. "But I would prefer if he were assigned to help me." She grew sheepish as she broached the topic she had been consciously trying to avoid.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]