size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Rhyme couldn't focus on revenge, but he knew he would have to be there when his father enacted his. Before his only thoughts had been on escaping with his aging mother, now he could think about delivering justice. He could make sure those wolves never hurt anyone again. Rhyme was determined, but patient. Shaye quickly questioned him about his father and the pack that had been lost.

"Yes, my father still lives where Imperium once ruled." his ears fell as she asked if he had been the one to save them. "No, I'm sure he thought us dead all these years. I had to get Mother out before they killed her." while he doubted they would have issued a death sentence for her old age their treatment of her might as well have been.

Shaye tried to bring them back to what the conversation had been about. His responsibilities in Abaven. She offered a rank in which he could work towards a goal, rise up in the hierarchy and take on the role of warrior like he had dreamed of as a pup. Warfare. Rhyme felt a prickle run down his spine. Would Shaye go to war to enact justice upon his captors?

"You do me great honor, cousin." He would do his best by her, and deliver revenge for his mother. "What do you expect from me in the blackthorn rank?" what daily duties would need to be seen to, what might he need to focus on to gain that coveted rank?