gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Hmm... So far Cael was enjoying this girl's personality. It was easily apparent that there was more fire to her than just her pelt, and that was something Caelestis could support. The smile playing at her lips only grew when the girl who went on to introduce herself as Asharya admitted to arriving there simply on a whim. Another thing that Cael found totally relatable. "As long as everyone important comes out the other side alive, I'd say most impulse adventures are usually worth it."

"I'm Caelestis, you can call me Cael I guess," she said as she watch the girl move back towards the beach. For a moment she hesitated, glancing back up towards the sparse trees and greenery. On the one hand, new places to see... On the other, a new wolf to see places with. Hmm... Eventually her interest leaned towards the celestial flame-pelted woman and she oh-so-carefully tip toed her way down to the sand, leaping the last few feet and landing neatly. "Nothing worth mentioning, but I haven't been here that long," she mused before trotting after the girl.

Coming up beside the girl, Cael asked, "You ever found any cool treasure before?"
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!