gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-02-2018, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:52 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin and Pegasus had left the packlands to... well to be honest Célestin wasn't actually sure there was a reason. Not that there needed to be. He hadn't exactly been super eager to go exploring since his "misadventure" not that he had sequestered himself away either but he simply didn't leave as often as others seemed too. Being around Pegasus was slowly changing that though, he certainly felt close to the other boy and he hadn't failed to notice that he would occasionally return to the pack lands with the scents of strangers on his pelt.

If the boy had been actually aware of his burgeoning feelings he might have been able to identify that he was in fact jealous, instead he simply knew something about the idea that his friend was out making contact with others cause him some amount of discomfort. Still he wasn't about to stop Pegasus.

Maybe that was why he'd suggested they go out together this time. It was an adventure, maybe they'd find something exciting and it'd be a story they could talk about back in Lirim.

This was the furthest east Célestin had ever been, they had passed the structure he'd visited as a pup hours ago and now they were in unknown territory... at least for the rainbow marked boy. They were approaching the sound of rushing water when a call rang out. "You hear that?" He asked, casting a glance at Pegasus, his brows raised and a mischievous grin on his face. It seemed their adventure was waiting.

Célestin picked up his pace, following the natural slope of the ground as the falls came into view, they were walking up the backside, further away from the cliff face stood a familiar figure. The boy couldn't help but laugh.

"Long time no see stranger!" He called out.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Eerea
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3