gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-02-2018, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2018, 03:57 AM by Shaye I.)
He was no reader of minds, but Shaye seemed to hold the same sentiments as himself. While he had web forced to bear the memories of what they had done to he an his mother she only had her imagination. He was thankful that she quickly continued on to business.

He listened intently, forcing the memories and thoughts of his slave years away as he focused on Shaye's assignment. The tasks were rather tame, and Rhyme was confident in his ability to accomplish them. Having an apprentice would prove to be interesting and he found himself looking forward to spending his time performing all his duties. He had something to look forward to now, a purpose to carry out.

"All of those sound more than acceptable." he lowered his head in respect as he took on the responsibility. "I.. Hate to bring our conversation back to such dark matters. However, before I departed Father mentioned forming an army to enact revenge on those who captured us. I have every intention of joining him and.. Would look forward to your presence as well."