size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-03-2018, 04:01 AM
Rhyme accepted the duties she laid out before him. He was exactly what she sought for in a member. He was loyal, happy to stand up to his responsibilities, and had enough ambition to strive for something higher than what he already held. So long as he was more then just words, he would do well within her pack, and for her pack. He was also family, and Abaven had always embraced family. Both those of blood, and those chosen to it.

Speaking of family, Rhyme would direct her attention once more to the ordeal that he and his mother had been put through. The corners of her eyes tightened as she fought to keep from growling again. She had made her point, no point right now in repetition.

“Of course. What happened to you and Rhythm should never have happened. It would be my privilege to act, beside you and your father to ensure it can not happen to anyone else.” and if she got in a little revenge. Well, then that worked out for her too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.