size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
10-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa's instinct drove her north to cooler lands. She hoped that the other northern wolves would seek out a terrain similar to their home and she could meet up with them there and decide what to do next. She kept herself moving, knowing that if she stopped for too long the grief would catch up with her and drown her. Drífa had lost her home. The only home she'd ever known and to make matters worse she'd gotten separated from the rest of her pack.

Slipping across the plains she flinched as a bitter north wind swirled down to meet her. It was unpleasant but also comforting. It reminded her of home. Perhaps, if they searched long enough, they could find a territory that bore a striking resemblance to their old haunts, though she had to say, so far the lands here in Boreas seemed much more verdant than the barren lands to the East. Of course, that was likely because it was still summer. She did not expect this land to stay green for long, especially if the chill in the wind was any indicator.

Tipping back her head she let out a call, a loud, even call for her kindred. Her ears flicked forward, shifting in search of the sound of approaching packmates… or danger.