Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-04-2018, 12:39 AM
Hearing Shaye chuckle at her made her cry a little harder, she should have known her big sister would never laugh at her tripping. However in her current condition she couldn't help but think it the truth. Of course Shaye's gentle touch seemed to cure the younger girl of many of these worries. The alpha's words were sweet but also eye opening. Vail's tears dried slowly as Shaue described how she saw Solor. The way he looked at her and silently felt about her. Vail felt more solid in her feelings towards the other wolf as well.

Shaye finished with a quick apology before nuzzling underneath the albino's chin. Vail sighed softly, feeling embarrassed still that she had overreacted so. She smiled even as Shaye mentioned what she planned to do is Solor did even think about leaving. She began to feel more reassured, more cemented in her relationship with both wolves. Shaye promised to never leave her, and Vail believed her. Shaye had been there through everything, her whole life.

"I'm sorry too, for overreacting, and for taking you for granted." Shaye really was her rock to lean on. She didn't feel like moving yet, it was comfortable under the shade of the summer sun. The sound of the stream soothed her hurt feelings and she felt herself relax. "I'll never leave you either, big sister." she smiled and nibbled playfully at her sister's conveniently placed ear.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]