Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-09-2013, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013, 03:09 AM by Song.)

She had been searching for the signs almost since the very moment she had thought there to be a possibility of pups in her future. Ever since the day in the meadow with her beloved, she anticipated the first signs. Only days later, and she felt the first symptoms, she was undoubtably pregnant. Her heart started to flutter as her hoped were confirmed, she was going to bring Cherokee's children into the world. Excitedly she squealed and instinctively started searching for her mate.
In the early morning hours she knew her best bet was to search for him in their den. She imagined he was right where she left him, but suspected that since the sun was starting to now show its face he would be thinking about wakefulness. She padded back to the den, having left early because of her first taste of illness. She prayed that the sickness would not last, she would need all the nourishment she could get. She had to notify her sol as well, maybe Jupiter would be able to find a moment for her.
Her path was ended at the entrance of their home, or at least where they slept. It was plenty roomy with a small entrance. Big enough for their growing family. She smiled joyously as her form slipped easily into the inner sanctum. She molded seamlessly into Cherokee's side, unsure if he was waking or not. He would be now, she nudged his neck lovingly as she whispered into his ear, "Oh my love, wake for me." She sighed happily, "I must tell you of my discovery."

"talking"