size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Foxie;
I would so love to rp Thora and Aseigra together!!! Me and Drag have plotted that Cloudburst would take her and raise her since Storm's sickness is making her unable to keep up with her energy. I'm always looking for skill point threads so yes yes and more yes!!!

Apax;
Ella & Ruslan- That would be awesome! She really needs intellect points and any help to reteach her hunting is more then welcome! I did just buy a companion for her so she will have some consistent aid. And it's good he won't swoon her not sure how Greed would take it if another male showed interest in her lol.
Derecho & Ruslan- Derecho is always up for making friends. She would be more then willing to share her two near death experiences with the rivers and maybe they could help each other with thier fears? She's fearful of being around larger bodies of water or fast moving water since she had not one, but two incidents.
Laisren & Ruslan- Lais would love a fighting buddy! I just have to line up a member from Celestial to witness any spars for it to count towards keeping his rank.
Lucine & Ruslan- Lucine would love to meet everyone, mind you her parents won't be far, but both parents would be laid back as long as he isn't a threat.

Luns;
Yes Lais would love to hunt with Brandr!!

Cloudy;
That would be awesome! He just recently joined Abaven where a lot of his extended family will be, but his grandmother's live in Lirim so he'll be down to visit frequently.