Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Eira was unsure of this whole plan to venture outside. To begin with, it looked huge out there and the smaller girl was afraid to go out, opting instead to come stand and peek out from in front of her father. She looked over the trees with long weepy looking branches, watched the grass wave in the wind, and listened to the water of the nearby pond. Until her brother came crashing through. Watching Eurus dash out with little hesitation and listen to his brotherly challenge to them, Eira found her tail waving. If he could go out like that she could too! Plus it was cramped in the den with four other siblings and Mother and Father. Not that she hadn't enjoyed the closeness of her family.

Gathering herself to run, the small tricolored pup chased after her larger brother, giggling as she went. When Eurus flopped onto the grass, Eira didn't hesitate to tackle him and dash away, tearing through the taller grasses of their home. "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" She taunted, knowing she would have to wrestle him away if he did, but she hoped to pass it on to another sibling. While she could handle herself -she was sure after all the play fighting in the den - it would be more fun to include others in their games!

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!