gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-05-2018, 09:01 PM

Her reaction was quite surprising and alarming. She reminded him of a deer seeing a predator charging at them. His ears flattened in surprise as apologized, but the strange thing was that she had not done anything wrong. She acted like he was going to attack her and that is not who he was. He didn't want anyone to ever think he would be that type of wolf. Then she began to cry, breaking his gentle giant of a heart. His brows furrowed before he quietly lowered himself. He didn't cower, but simply lowered his towering form into a sternal position, laying his head on his paws and looking to her.

His gaze softened as he tried to physically show her that he was not a threat. She had not trespassed and did not look like any sort of threat. He could be wrong, but seeing another act like this did not make him feel like they were capable of being mean enough to attack him.

"It's okay, you have not done anything wrong and I'm not going to chase you off," he softened his tones and spoke quieter hoping that would at least help her stop crying.

"I will not hurt you I promise," he said trying to calm her down.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'