gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-06-2018, 12:30 PM
He waited a moment as Enrico led the way to where they would begin. ""I spend most of my time marking and patrolling this side of the territory," Cepheus tilted his head just a bit as he moved to follow his alpha, the brown male keeping pace and matching Enrico step for step. Enrico explained why he started on this side, and when he was done with his explanation Cepheus nodded. It made sense to him. He was curious about potential raiders though, would they risk themselves on the ice in an attempt to attack from there? It was possible. Then again Cepheus had never been part of a raiding party, nor had he been raided. Of course, he imagined raiders didn't care about loners. "I must admit, I don't have much experience with raiders...would they really risk their safety to try and gain some ground?" Probably a stupid question, but he was genuinely curious about it. Light blue gaze peered towards the shoreline, body involuntarily shuddering slightly at the thought of falling through the thin ice. It wouldn't be good for anyone to fall through and into the freezing water beneath...

Text speech Thought

Tracker

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!