ardent

Solicitations!

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
10-06-2018, 04:29 PM
She nodded along with the young male's words, just for show at least. Her gentler smile never faltering. "Yes, that was my mistake. I just came from a lake not far from here and went for a swim, but I hate that dreadful wet fur smell, so I rolled in some mint to try and rid myself of it...but unfortunately, I went a little too far and now well, I'm sure you can smell it pretty well. The herbal scents have mostly dulled my sense of smell for the time being," She sighed, "I really should do something about it so this doesn't happen again, I think." She shrugged, turning her attention to Gwenevere then as the woman spoke.

Kas' tail wagged as she perked up, "Indeed! I am a trader! And to answer your questions, I hail from the far Southern lands beyond both Auster and Boreas. I travel around to trade goods and services. Herbs mostly, but I also deal with trinkets, odd finds, furs, human artifacts, and just about anything anyone might find useful. And if someone wants something specific or something that can't be found so easily, I go out and find it. I don't just trade items, however." She sat down, leaving a short pause before continuing. "I also tell stories, information to good prey locations, herb locations, and plenty more." That about covered it, she thought.