Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-06-2018, 09:37 PM

Valentine was content - for the moment - to let Rhythm eat and to let nothing but her presence register. For reasons he couldn't quite place he was beginning to feel claustrophobic.  It was an odd, misplaced feeling given that they were currently surrounded by wide open space...and yet...

His chest was getting tighter. Feinting calm, he glanced around in the hopes of figuring out what was wrong. Because something was wrong. He just couldn't put his paw on it.

Rhyme's voice brought him back to the present. Still feeling off, he glanced at his son and then licked his lips as he tried to get a grip. "Some more than others. Angelus visits from time to time. Chaos and his brats are camped out in the Knolls. I haven't seen Evangeline in quite some time. Seraphim either. I did see Ashmedai a few seasons ago and Rhys...I think it's been about a year. As far as I know she still lives in Auster." Thinking of his kids gave his mind something to do so Valentine focused on them. "I guess I blew the surprise, huh? You're an uncle. Angel and Chaos both have kids."

""  

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.